Duration – 12 Months
- To increase and improve the knowledge and competencies of the inspective staff.
- To provide the inspective staff with the necessary updating of the competencies required by the entry into force of the framework related to the transposition of the directive 2018/957/EU.
- To increase and improve the knowledge of the European Labour Authority.
- To diffuse and spread among the inspective staff of each partner country the best practices.
- The partner responsible of this WP is Università degli Studi di Parma (IT) and it will be responsible for coordinating timeline and tasks related to the WP and will deliver the final outputs at the end of each task as explained in the workplan.
- The production of the outputs will be the result of a cooperative work under the coordination of Vilnius University (LT), each partner will be responsible and will inform all the other partners about the organization of local events, according to the timeschedule and predefined deadlines.
5.1 Defining the training programme addressed to competent public authorities and/or social partners
5.2 Implementation of training path addressed to Labour Inspectorate and social partners in each partner country
5.3 Evaluation and assessment
Expected results and outputs:
- Increased knowledge and competences of the inspective staff of the partner countries in the field of inspections involving assumptions of transnational posting
- Increased competences of the inspective staff on the functioning of the IMI dedicated to the posting of workers; > Updated competences of the inspective staff required by the entry into force of the framework related to the transposition of the directive 2018/957/EU
- Updated competences of the inspective staff required by the institution and the entry into operation of the European Labour Authority
- Widened diffusion of the best practices (also those of the inspective bodies of other countries, if adoptable) detected in the previous analysis activities of the inspective practices
- 1 training programme addressed to competent public authorities and/or social partners
- 5 Training materials
- 25 training meetings/seminars in total addressed to the staff of the inspective bodies of the countries involved in the project
Responsible partner: Università degli studi di Parma (IT); all the partners cooperate.